Friday, June 15, 2012

Pin It


Get Gadget

Cook’n Recipe Organizer


Cook’n Recipe Organizer is perfect for busy moms, like me. It can assist you with a variety of tasks including simplifying meal planning, storing and organizing all your favorite recipes, and assist you with providing healthier nutrition choices for your family

Since I started using Cook’n Recipe Software I have been cooking more for my family and we have been eating healthier. My family also loves to use Cook'n to select recipes for me to cook. They feel as if they are pre-ordering tomorrow's dinner at a restaurant.

Cook'n saves me money. I skim through the grocery store circular for the sale items and then search for recipes that contain those sale items. Each week I plan my dinners and Cook’n creates a shopping list based upon those recipes. Sometimes you may “find” a pork roast hiding in the back of the freezer. After defrosting it you may think “What am I going to do with this now?” Cook’n will help you find the perfect recipe. Just type in the ingredients that you have on-hand and Cook’n will find recipe ideas for you. No more standing at the refrigerator door saying “What’s for dinner?” I’m organized and saving money by utilizing sales and not throwing out food. 

Another reason why I love Cook'n Recipe Organizer is that I can finally get rid of a huge stack of cookbooks. I have dozens and dozens, stored in boxes in the attic because I don't have room for them anywhere else. Each cook book only contains a handful of recipes that actually use. Entering them in Cook'n is easy with their quick-fill feature for both unit measurements and ingredients. I can save and share the recipes and also create my own cook book that contains them all. 

My final thoughts: Cook'n Recipe Organizer does more than I ever expected. I included a video and a product summary (below) that includes links to specific features of Cook'n Recipe Organizer, since these features are very impressive. This software is perfect for busy moms, working families, or for anyone who enjoys cooking. It has made cooking dinner more enjoyable and less of a hassle.


Purchase Cook'n Recipe Organizer Software here.
Visit their facebook page to check out their weekly prize giveaways. 



Product Summary:

Cook'n Is Several Products in One!
Cook'n Recipe Organizer for PC & Mac

The Easiest Way to...
Enter Your Recipes Easily Using Quick-Fill
Type Ingredients You Have On-Hand to Get Recipe Ideas
Sync with iPhone & Android for Easy Access in Kitchen
Drag & Drop Your Recipes to Make Custom Menus
Calculate Nutrition of Your Recipes to Help You Eat Healthy
Print a Family Cookbook to Share with Friends
Scale Recipes to Easily Adjust Serving Sizes
E-Mail Recipes to Family & Friends

...And...
Receive a 200% Satisfaction Guarantee...seriously!
Personalize Your Recipes with Custom Themes
Use It With Your PC, Mac, and Mobile Devices
Get the Cookbook of Your Choice Free w/Purchase!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. This is great! Anything that makes cooking for a picky family easier is great in my opinion! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete