Friday, September 14, 2012

Pin It


Get Gadget

More Than 100 Free Halloween Pumpkin Carving Templates

       
HAUNTED HOUSE Pumpkin Free
HAUNTED HOUSE Template 
       Carving pumpkins is so much fun. Each fall each of us pick out our own pumpkin to carve at the local pumpkin patch. Sometimes I choose a elongated one cover with "warts", other times I pick a perfectly round pumpkin. No matter the shape, the jack o'lantern always looks fantastic when lit on the front porch.   
Tinkerbell Pumpkin
TINKER BELL Template
       I have been using templates and stencils to help me carve my pumpkins for many years. Most of them come in books or kits that I purchased at Halloween stores. Each year I store the remaining templates that were not used for the following years. Using online templates saves me money and storage space. 
Pumpkin Carving Templates
CROOKED SMILE Template
     I am so excited to find a new site called Orange and Black Pumpkins. This site is an online pumpkin pattern database that features over 75 original designs for FREE. You can download and print any and every pattern on this site free of charge. They will even display your jack o'lanterns in their Gallery
Batman Pumpkin
BATMAN Template
       Navigating through Orange and Black Pumpkins is very easy.  Pumpkin design categories include Movie Villains, Super Heroes, Kid Favorites, Holiday Classics, and more. I displayed a few of my family's favorite templates throughout this post, all from different categories. 

       Templates are perfect way for children to assist with pumpkin carving. Orangeandblackpumpkins.com frequently adds new templates. So make sure that you visit Orange and Black Pumpkins's website and follow them on Facebook and Twitter so you don't miss out. Why purchase Pumpkin Carving Templates when you can get them for free by visiting Orangeandblackpumpkins.com. 
(CHARLIE BROWN)

What Halloween Pumpkin Carving Template is your favorite? 
Please let me know what one(s) you used this Halloween. 



Photos taken from Orange and Black's website. 
       
Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

  1. Wow.. some of those are great templates! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I couldn't have come across this website at a better time. We are having our family's annual Halloween Pumpkin Carving Party today, I am so excited to print some of these out. I have tons of the books already, but this would definitely give the kids (and adults) a greater selection. Thanks so much for an awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't carve pumpkins. I am not that good at it at all. But I think I want to try that Tinkerbell template. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this. I actually was going to do a Google search this weekend and you saved me some time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad, let me know how your pumpkins turn out.

      Delete