Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pin It


Get Gadget

Some of the Most Memorable Kisses of All Time

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. 
Getting kissed like this? 
A) Leaves you speechless 
B) Priceless
C) Hot!
D) All of the above

So rent one of these movies this Valentine's Day and show them how it's really done. 
the notebook kiss
The Notebook 
Times Square Sailor Kiss
Times Square Sailor
Twilight Kiss
Twilight 

star wars kiss
Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back
ghost kiss
Ghosts

Lady and the Tramp Kiss
Lady and the Tramp
Gone with the Wind Kiss
Gone with the Wind
The Royal Wedding Kiss
The Royal Wedding: Marriage of Kate Middleton to Prince William
From Here To Eternity Kiss
From Here To Eternity
The Princess Bride Kiss
The Princess Bride
Sixteen Candles Kiss
Sixteen Candles 

The Vancouver Riot Kiss
The Vancouver Riot
Sleeping Beauty Kiss
Sleeping Beauty




Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. Definitely Princess Bride....after all, it was 'the most passionate and most pure'...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the above! Happy Valentines Day! Thank you for following and I am following back. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW.I love all the kiss pictures! I espeially love Prince William's and Kate's and also the first one with Rachel McAdams ;))!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I found your lovely blog. I'm following you with the new Linky tool, straight from the Linky blog hop. I look forward to getting to know you better, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my! I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all. Pucker up. lol

    ReplyDelete