Monday, February 13, 2012

Pin It


Get Gadget

Birthday Chronicle- Review


Birthday Chronicle- Review

Looking for a gift for the person who has everything? Looking for a gift that is fun and different?

Birthday ChronicleI recently ordered the Birthday Chronicle to give as a gift from Because I Tried It.  Originally I wasn't sure if I knew enough information about my friend (besides their name and birth date), but that was all they needed. I was also asked what I wanted the "Headline" to say: Example: Laura Anderson is 50! or Susie is 6! Or, I can have it default to what the major headline would be on this day. I didn't have anything in mind so I asked for the default headline. After inputting my personal information the order was complete. It was so quick and easy.
The next time I checked my email it was already there. Wow! I got it the same day, less than a few hours.
This Birthday Chronicle looks professional and very expensive. It is personalized throughout the whole page. Names and dates are incorporated into most of the stories or their headlines. Examples: Yankees Win 1978 World Series and by their next birthday they will have been alive for 12,419 days.
Other points of interest include United States President, World Headlines, Academy Award Winners, and more. All based upon the birth date of the recipient.

The Birthday Chronicle is a personalized (8 1/2 x 11) mini-newspaper front page, going back as far as January 1, 1900  up to December 31, 2010. It is a great gift or keepsake for any age, young or old. It is easy to order, arrives quick via email or they can frame it and send it as a gift. It is affordable, $2.00!!! Lastly, Because I Tried It donates money to various organizations from all orders that are sent via email. 
because I tried it

To order the Birthday Chronicle or to see the other personalized products please visit their website: Because I Tried It Personalized Gifts for Anyone, Anytime


They also offer a free item once a month. For more information please follow them at the following links:  newsletterTwitter , Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Love It!...thanks for following me...I'm here to do the same!

    ReplyDelete