Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pin It


Get Gadget

40 Days

Today is Ash Wednesday, the beginning of Lent.  I considered blogging about my journey as a Catholic, fasting over the next 40 days. Including my struggles and missteps along the way. I concluded that too much emphases could be on things negative or possibly send the wrong message overall.
A better way document the next 40 days is to focus on all things positive. Sending out love, joy, inspiration, and happiness for you to receive it. Highlighting the beautiful people, volunteers, companies, and organizations that make a difference in this world. By the end of Lent our lives will be more enriched by these messages than hearing about me eating meat on a Friday by mistake.

Contact me loveitor (@) live (dot)com
If have any suggestions on topics/subjects/individuals that you would like to recognize in this blog or if you would like to guest blog.