Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pin It


Get Gadget

Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream Review


What’s in Noxicare?
       Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream is specially formulated for joint, nerve, and musculoskeletal pain. Noxicare is a fast acting, long lasting, natural pain reliever available without a prescription. It is available in tablets for all-over pain or in a topical cream for localized pain and has no known side effects.

       Noxicare’s patent-pending pain relief formula is a proprietary combination of 7of the world’s most potent natural pain relievers:
1.    Turmeric: one of the powerful healers found in nature, recognized for its anti-inflammatory properties.
2.    Willow Bark: has been used to treat pain and inflammation since the time of Ancient Egypt and Greece.
3.    Ginger: helps alleviate muscle strains, arthritis and rheumatism, and is a catalyst for improving the effectiveness of other herbs.
4.    Holy Basil: properties include anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral.
5.    Rosemary Extract: has served a variety of purposes including topical use for joint or musculoskeletal pain.
6.    Alpha Lipoic Acids: antioxidants used to treating diabetic neuropathy and increasing blood flow to the nerves.
7.    Boswellia Extract: an anti-inflammatory used to treat arthritis and joint pain.


Noxicare topical cream is designed to relief pain associated with
1.    Acute and chronic inflammation: your body’s immune response to irritation or other injuries with features like redness, swelling, warmth and pain.
2.    Muscle aches: Muscle aches can be acute (as a result of athletic injury) or chronic (experienced by fibromyalgia or cancer sufferers) and involve ligaments, tendons, bones and organs.
3.    Nerve pain: Painful nerve endings in the layers of your skin can cause burning, throbbing and stinging.

How to apply Noxicare Cream
       Apply Noxicare cream generously to problem areas and rub the cream in completely (for approximately 30-45 seconds) to make sure that it penetrates skin, 2-3 times per day.  
My Review

       Most of the topical pain relief products that I have tried have a very strong chemical order and are very greasy. Announcing that you are in pain from the odor that can be smelled from a mile away. Also from the greasy bull’s-eye displayed your clothes. Luckily, Noxicare cream is a odorless and a non greasy pain relief formula that can be applied throughout the day, everyday. The 3.5 fl. oz tube can be carried conveniently in a gym bag or in a purse.

        Noxicare's natural pain relieving ingredients did not seem to interfere with my medications or cause side effects. I did not feel burning or stinging sensations typically associated with topical pain relief products either.   

       While I am not pain free, I feel that this cream helped decrease my amount of pain while using it. Given my history of chronic, musculoskeletal, nerve, and other types of pain, any pain relief is successful. Although Noxicare claims to be non-staining, I do have quite a few bra-straps still tinted from the yellow green color of the cream. Keep that in mind when using this product.  I recommend Noxicare to pain suffers as an natural alternative for pain relief. Check out their website and see if Noxicare can help you?

  To order Noxicare
You can order Noxicare Topical Cream and Tablets online at www.noxicare.com, or by calling 1-877-NOXICARE. A 3.5 fl. oz tube is $19.95. 

For More Information Visit Noxicare Online



What type of pain do you suffer from? How could Noxicare help you?


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Enhanced by Zemanta

7 comments:

  1. I wish that they sold this in stores, I can't wait to try

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog. This is great & useful post. Thanks for this sharing. Nice explanation is given about every herb & medicine. Keep us updating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have lower backpain ever since I had my last kiddo. I'd love to try this!

    Leslie Galloway (LesGalloway //at// hotmail //dot// com) www.facebook.com/GallowayLeslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have arthritis in my shoulder.

    owen.darlene@gmail.com

    Darlene Owen

    ReplyDelete
  5. probably the rosemary...i have chronic back pain which leads to the mucscoskeleton ty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have stiff knees....think this will help lessen the pain.

    ReplyDelete