Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pin It


Get Gadget

Mia Mariu Makeup



Mia Mariu is a Texas based company that manufactures natural health and beauty products. Mia Mariu products are exclusively through independent advisers and online. Mia Mariu's mineral makeup is light weight and long lasting. Their liquid, cream, and loose foundation match your complexion for a flawless look. The mineral makeup is infused with nourishing vitamins, botanicals, minerals, antioxidants, and peptides. They are fantastic for your skin and don't clog your pores.


I selected Perfecting Finish Mineral Liquid Foundation in Vanilla,  Magic Satin, and Mineral Eye Shadow Duo in Valle Dorado from their online catalog to review. I wanted to try out some of Mia Mariu's famous products. Initially I was worried that I would select the wrong color makeup, but their shade finder helped me select the correct shade for my skin tone.

About Their Makeup


PERFECTING FINISH MINERAL LIQUID FOUNDATION


Perfecting Finish Mineral Liquid Foundation is an oil free, hydrating foundation that offers all-day coverage. Natural Minerals, Green Tea, Lecithin, Vitamins A & E illuminates and nurtures your skin. The end result is an age-minimizing foundation that leaves the complexion with an even skin tone and a flawless all-day refined finish even in hot temperatures and humidity. The Perfecting Finish Mineral Liquid Foundation is suitable for all skin types. (1 fl. oz.) Price $25




ILLUMINATING MAGIC SATIN

The Illuminating Magic Satin is the applied final touch for your makeup. It gives your skin a beautiful glow.  Magic Satin is made with Oats and Shea Butter providing your skin with a calming effect while revealing a healthy look anytime. Illuminating Magic Satin  can be used on cheekbones, as an eye shadow base,  over lips and décolleté. (2.5 g) price $17



MINERAL EYE SHADOW DUO VALLE DORADO

The Mineral Eye Shadow Duo is made with pure minerals and luxurious color pigments. This makeup glides on gently and lasts for hours without smudging, fading or creasing. You can also use the shadow duo to define your brows with natural silky color. I chose the shade of Valle Dorado. I found that this shade of eyeshadow was very versitile and could be worn during the day or night and even everyday. The nutural tone make my blue eyes pop.  (2.8 g). Price $18


I love the idea of using natural skin care that is of a professional quality. Overall I felt that my skin glowed and looked beautiful when wearing Mia Mariu’s makeup. Even though I was wearing makeup, my skin looked very natural and radiant. Visit Mia Mariu’s website and take a look at their collection. What products would you like to try?



CONNECT WITH Mía Mariú ON THESE SOCIAL MEDIA
Mía Mariú on Facebook
Mia Mariu on Twitter
Mia Mariu on Pinterest
Mia Mariu on Google+



Enter the Mia Mariu Prize Pack Giveaway Here!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I'm really intrigued by this company, but was hesitant to buy it. Thanks for the very through review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia Mariu Makeup seems so appealing comes in lots of shades and I hope I can win some oneday. Thank You. Jerri Davis

    ReplyDelete