Monday, December 31, 2012

Pin It


Get Gadget

New Year's Facts by the Numbers Infographic

       Wishing You Health and Happiness for 2013!

       Here are some facts and stats about New Year's traditions supplied by the History Channel. I am surprised to read that only 44% of American adults plan to share a midnight kiss. What do they do instead?
       This year I will be celebrating at a big New Year's Eve Party. They will be showing the Times Square Ball Drop and I'm sure that I will be drinking champagne. This will be the first year that I will not be making a New Year's resolution. I end up breaking them after a few weeks anyway.
  
      What about you? How will you be ringing in the New Year? What resolutions will you be making?

New Year's Facts by the Numbers Infographic
Source: History.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment