Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pin It


Get Gadget

Sexy Zebra Stiletto Chair- Wordless Wednesday

high heel shoe chair
Sexy Zebra Stiletto Chair


      I found this Sexy Zebra Stiletto Chair at HomeGoods for $199.99. This high heel shoe chair would perfect for a salon or spa's waiting room, a boutique, shoe or clothing store, or a bedroom. 

If this chair was at my house, it would probably be used as a car or a jungle gym. I wouldn't care, I would feel glamorous just sitting on it to put my heels on. Of course I would have to buy shoes to match.

What unique finds or great deals have you found at HomeGoods?  


Sexy Zebra Stiletto Chair













Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. What a cool chair!! I would buy it!! Well if I had the money I'd buy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I had to do a double take, I really thought it was a shoe at first! haha

    ReplyDelete