I could be part of a hazmat team, wearing gloves, goggles, a mask, and old bleach stained clothes. Everyone evacuated the area at the sight of me. They knew what was coming, the strong chemical smells of cleaning products. Even with all the windows and doors open, that nauseating smell would linger for hours. I love having a clean home but I hate using harsh chemicals.
I tried using cleaning products that claim to be safer for both your family and the environment but I never felt that they really cleaned or disinfected as well. I was thrilled to review Natural House's Trashy, Sinky, and Flushy cleaning products. Natural House utilizes non-toxic, probiotic cleaning agents that are safe yet strong enough for commercial clean up and the most dirty areas of your home.
Here's a little more info about why Natural House's all-natural cleaning products are superior to those currently on the market!
- NaturalHouse's products use an eco-friendly cleaning method of probiotics that create a beneficial, odor eating ecosystem to naturally drive out and digest odors at their source.
- Natural House's plant-based ingredients are eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable to naturally fight the toughest problems you face in your house.
- Cleaning products, Sinky and Flushy even break down and digest fats, oil, grease, and solid waste to ensure your disposal, pipes, drain lines or septic tank run smoothly.
- Cleaners contain good probiotics which continue to scour, clean, consume odors, grime, grease, and germs, and they continue to do so until your next weekly treatment!
- Natural House has earned the coveted Retailers’ Choice Award” at the 2011 National HardwareShow!
So how exactly does probiotic household cleaners work?
- The surfaces in your house are like a garden. If you don’t seed with good plants, weeds will grow. You have the same choice with your household surfaces: sanitize for a moment with harsh chemicals leaving your surface open to recontamination or seed with probiotics to continuously weed out the bad micro-organisms.
- Traditional cleaners “clean” a surface for a moment in time; the second the rag is finished wiping the surface, that surface is almost instantly polluted once again with ambient dust, dirt, and micro-organisms.
- Natural House probiotics creates mini-ecosystem on a microbial level that produces enzymes which break down odors, dirt, fats, oil, grease, food scraps, waste and toilet paper products on a continuous basis between applications. This creates a natural, clean, balanced environment that is safe for even the most sensitive members of your natural house.
- The action is in the foam! When using your Natural House products be sure and let it foam first to release the cleaning agents before going to the next step on the package directions.
- Natural probiotic cleaners keep on cleaning long after you've stopped!
I was sent a 30 day supply of three Natural House products (Flushy, Trashy, and Sinky) to review in my home. They did a great job of cleaning and removing odors. I did not have to hold my breath or wear my hazmat getup to use them. All three products were very easy to use and didn't require the cabinet space of other cleaning products. I loved that they were eco-friendly and non-toxic. Overall I felt really good about having a clean house that my family could enjoy. I recommend each of these products to anyone who is looking for natural household cleaning products.
Flushy: I love the idea that Flushy probiotic toilet bowl cleaner is also a drain and septic treatment. The probiotics maintain the health of your septic system and reduce toilet paper and waste build up in pipes and drains. I am happy to announce that we haven't had a clogged toilet since using Flushy. Children always seem to use too much toilet paper. Flushy is convenient and very easy to use. It comes in a small resealable package and does not take up a lot of space under the sink or have excess packaging. To use, just drop one tablet into the toilet,let it foam, and then scrub the toilet. When I was done I flushed the toilet and called in my husband to "inspect it" for himself. We both agreed that the toilet sparkled and we didn't miss the nasty messy chemicals that we used before.
Sinky: I'm always trying to guess the mystery ingredient causing the kitchen sink's terrible smell. It kind of smells like... but we didn't eat... or could it be...? Despite the amount of lemons and chemicals I have poured down the drains, the terrible smell can return at any time. Sinky probiotics create an odor eating ecosystem in your drain and promotes healthy drain lines. It prevents clogs by breaking down grease and food wastes. Not only has my sink smelled better than ever but it seems to be draining faster as well. Sinky also comes in tablet form and in a resealable package. Just put one table in your sink or garbage disposal, run hot water, and watch the foaming action.
Trashy: During lent we have been eating more fish, especially for dinner Friday nights. Unfortunately our trash picked up is Friday mornings resulting in the trash from the fish dinner to sit in the garbage can for a week. Yuck! Luckily we had Trashy that removed all the smelly odors from the trash cans in one easy application. Just spray and let dry.
You can purchase Natural House products directly on their website: http://natural-house.webstorepowered.com/
Or you can purchase Natural House on Amazon: HERE!
Products are available for "Free Super Saver Shipping" .