Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pin It


Get Gadget

YZ Hydrating Beverage - Make Your Water Work Harder


YZ beverage 3 flavors
Three Delicious Flavors
I drink water throughout my busy day. At times it is a struggle to get my family to grab a water bottle over a juice box, can of soda, or iced tea before leaving the house. I try to make water more appealing by  adding a slice of fruit to it and it sneaks a little nutrition in as well. I am always on the lookout for an alternative to water to keep my family hydrated especially during the hot summer.
I find that the majority of flavored waters and sports drinks are loaded with sugar, have no nutritional value, and are filled with unnatural ingredients and coloring. I definitely don’t want that for my family and I am happy to have found YZ Hydravescent Crystals.


What is YZ?

YZ, pronounced wise, is an all natural, effervescent product you can add to your water to improve your hydration. YZ adds great flavor and gives a kick-start to your health regimen with all natural ingredients that deliver vitamins and natural ingredients your body needs to thrive. YZ comes in packets which are added to 16 ounces of water. YZ has half the calories and sugars of leading sports drinks.
  • Three great flavors: Raspberry Green Tea, Orange Mango Pineapple, and Lemon Ginger
  • Three health benefits: Antioxidants, Immunity, and Digestive Health. 
  • YZ uses effervescence to deliver hydration and health benefits.
  • Directions: Simply add a pack to a 16oz bottle of water and shake to mix.
  • YZ has half the calories of the leading sports drinks.
  • YZ is sweetened with organic cane sugar and Stevia
  • YZ contains electrolytes, making it a perfect after workout drink.
  • YZ can be enjoyed any time throughout the day as you get your daily hydration. 
hydrating beverage YZ drink mix
YZ All Natural Hydravescent Crystals 

My Review

My family was able to sample all three delicious YZ flavors Raspberry Green Tea, Orange Mango Pineapple, and Lemon Ginger. I performed my own version of "blind taste test" with 6 people, ages ranged from preschool to senior citizen. Without any knowledge of flavors, health benefits, etc I listed to their comments and opinions. Here is what I found:
  • We all loved the bubbles and found that each flavor was light and refreshing. 
  • Everyone who drank YZ beverages would drink them again and plan to purchase them in the future (adult participants). 
  • Most adult participants live, work, or travels regularly near a store that sells YZ and have plans to buy a box there. 
  • The group enjoyed all three flavors but Orange Mango Pineapple was the overall favorite especially among the younger tasters. 
Raspberry Green Tea taste like a "summertime iced tea". It contains pomegranate, acai, elderberry, and green tea extracts. Besides aiding in hydration, it's health benefit is antioxidant: reduces oxidative stress and fights free radicals. Only 20 calories per 8oz serving. 

Orange Mango Pineapple taste like a "tropical punch". It is infused with vitamins C and E, contains elderberry, and grapeseed extracts. This hydrating beverage boosts your immune system with only 20 calories per 8oz serving. 

Lemon Ginger taste like "lemonade". It contains prebiotic fiber and green tea extract to settle your stomach and support healthier digestion.  Consuming a full 16oz hydrating Lemon Ginger beverage contains 3 dietary fiber and only 45 calories. 

Overall, all three YZ flavors were a big hit especially when my family learned about all of the health benefits, natural ingredients and hydrating factors. I'm revealed that family loves YZ beverages as much as I do. Give them a try and let me know which flavor is your favorite. 
YZ Hydravescent Crystals

YZ Hydravescent Crystals are made in Centerbrook, Connecticut. They also affordable at about $5.99 box / 7 packets (approx. 99¢ per serving)

YZ is sold in Connecticut in these fine stores:

Whole Foods - West Hartford, CT
Whole Foods - Glastonbury, CT
Stew Leonard's - Newington, CT
Stew Leonard's - Danbury, CT
Food Works - Old Saybrook, CT

You can also purchase YZ online

Check here for special offers. 

To find out more about YZ visit their website www.yzchoice.com, facebook, or twitter 

Coming soon- YZ Hydravescent Crystals Giveaway


Enhanced by Zemanta

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

5 comments:

  1. I have never heard of these before... I will have to give it a try! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that it has Stevia in it! Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds delicious! I've been bad for drinking pop lately. It's nice to hear of a better alternative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting; I haven't heard of these. I do need to drink more water and this sounds like a good way to start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had never heard of these before! It can be difficult to find a drink that is both good for you & tastes good too! thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete