Saturday, August 4, 2012

Pin It


Get Gadget

It's a Beautiful Day Bouquet- FromYouFlowers.com Review


It's a Beautiful Day Bouquet
It's a Beautiful Day Bouquet
Sending flowers is a fantastic way to say Happy Birthday, Thank You, or Congratulations! FromYouFlowers.com can help you say that message by sending a beautiful floral arrangement or thoughtful gift basket. You can even have your order delivered the very same day. FromYouFlowers.com works with local florists to ensure quick and accurate delivery.
       Besides a vast assortment of floral arrangements, FromYouFlowers.com also provides gift baskets suitable for any occasion that include spa items, wine, fruit, chocolate, baked goods, gourmet food items, and more.
My "It's a Beautiful Day Bouquet'
My 'It's a Beautiful Day Bouquet" Floral Arrangement  -a few days later 
I received 'It's a Beautiful Day Bouquet' which looked exactly as it was pictured on their website. The purple frosted vase was fully packed with pink roses, gerbera daisies, alstroemerias, lime green fuiji mums, and dozens of carnations. (see closeup below) This floral arrangement was bright, cheerful, and full of color. All of the flowers in 'It's a Beautiful Day Bouquet' were extremely fresh and lasted longer than I expected despite the extreme heat that we have been having this summer. 
closeup of It's a Beautiful Day Bouquet
Closeup of Flowers 
The flowers arrived early afternoon, on the day I expected their arrival, by a very friendly delivery person. She told me briefly about the bouquet and her friend's floral shop (because I asked). I am thrilled that FromYouFlowers.com works with family own florist shops in my area. I could tell that a lot of time and love went into making my arrangement perfect.  
This mixed bouquet would be perfect gift for a birthday celebration, just because, congratulations, and more occasions.  'It's a Beautiful Day Bouquet' also is available for same day shipping. Check their website for all of the details. 
 You can send the perfect gift with FromYouFlowers.com, keep them in mind next time you are sending flowers or gifts. I know that I will. 
Enter to win a floral arrangement from FromYouFlowers.com here.

Love It It's a Beautiful Day Bouquet

Enter the discount code: 01T to receive 15% off your purchase on their website. http://www.fromyouflowers.com/

For more information visit them on:






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Enhanced by Zemanta

15 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely bouquet I love flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers brighten up a room and makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a lovely bouquet. Flowers are my favorite gift! They always bring a smile to my face.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a beautiful bouquet! Flowers are one of my favorite gifts. They always put a smile on my face. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful bouquet. It reminds me of happiness. Thanks for this review and giveaway! =)

    JJs2468@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bouquet is absolutely gorgeous and I really love that they work with local florists. It has been a very long time since I've received flowers but when I did, I was thrilled!

    orangestar17(at)hotmail(dot)com

    Jenny Stanek

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last time I received flowers was my birthday from a close friend. It was a bouquet of multicolored roses that lasted weeks.
    Ellen Levickis
    ellen_leickis@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Usually the "gladdies" and sunflowers I grow thrive and bloom brilliantly. This year, a disappointing yield! These giveaway flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are beautiful. Was my birthday recently, would have been nice to get some of these...

    ReplyDelete
  10. The last time I received flowers was from my hubby for my birthday. He has a great eye for beautiful arrangements (thanks to my teachings) hehee! He always has a way of brightening my day when he arrives with flowers. I can't help but smile every time I look at them.

    Dee Mauser
    Bella Savvy
    bellasosavvyATgmailDOTcom
    http://www.bellasavvy.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. last time i recieved flowers was over a year ago! my fiance knows me better, he buys me chocolate bouqets instead! hahaha

    kelsey house
    softb4llchick09@yahoo.com
    http://www.sweetnsourdeals.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The last time I received flowers was on June 15th. This year my Honey/Hubby & I are celebrating our 20 year anniversary and June 15th was the 20 year anniversary of our getting engaged (his asking me to marry him.)

    And - romantic that he CAN be - he "sent" me the exact same (replica) of what he sent me on that day 20 years ago:
    2 Dozen Coral Pink (Salmon-Pink) Roses!

    (Aside: I adore the prize - and From You Flowers has some of the most exquisite (and unusual/unique) floral arrangements that I have ever seen (and have NOT seen anywhere else...Thank you!)

    Jesselyn A/Jesstinger
    jessterlyn(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Betsy Barnes
    pinktaz60@hotmail.com

    I received a beautiful flowers from my son on my birthday last month :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The last time I received flowers, it was a dozen roses from my son for mother's day. He work up early and bought fresh ones. It was so sweet, because I always told him never to buy roses on holidays because they charge too much money for something that dies quickly. He is a great son!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The last flowers our house had was picked out by my teen. We usually purchase discount flowers in the grocery store but only every once in a while. She picked out purple lillies which had great meaning to me as they were my grandma's favorite flowers (she passed away in February after we were blessed with her for 92 wonderful years!).

    ReplyDelete