|Dr. Scholl’s For Her High Heel Insoles|
Since I am petite woman I wear a lot of high heel shoes. I find that even short or petite sized clothes are way too long and I end up stepping on them or need to have them hemmed. Although I own dozen of high heel shoes, I always carry a pair of flats with me in my purse.
My feet are usually aching after a few hours wearing heels so I change into flats or just take my shoes off. I have tried a variety of shoe inserts, foot sprays, and powders with hopes of preventing foot pain from wearing heels. So I was delighted to try Dr. Scholl’s For Her High Heel Insoles.
Dr. Scholl’s For Her High Heel Insoles are designed to prevent foot pain in heels two inches or higher and fit sizes 6-10 in women shoes.
- Helps prevent foot pain caused by high heels
- Proven to improve the way you feel in heels
- Unique ultra-soft FabuSTEP gel arch shifts pressure off your ball of foot
- Immediate and all day comfort
- Stays firmly in place
- Removable without damage to shoes
- Slim design won't make shoes feel tight
- Practically invisible, even in strappy heels
How It Works:
- Uniquely designed ultra-soft gel arch shifts pressure off the ball of your foot
- FabuSTEP gel provides added cushioning
- Unique adhesive keeps insole in place
- ¾ length design won't crowd toes
How to use:
- Place on top of your current insole
- No trimming required
- Replace every 6 months or at first signs of wear
I felt that the using the Dr. Scholl’s For Her High Heel Insoles made my high heel shoes more comfortable and resulted in significantly less foot pain. In fact I never wore the a pair of flats that I took with me to the wedding.
Find out more about Dr. Scholl’s For Her High Heel Insoles on Facebook, Dr. Scholl's Website , and Save $2 on Any Dr. Scholl's For Her Product .
I received a product sample, coupon, collateral or other special premium from BzzAgent.
Some information about Dr. Scholl’s For Her High Heel Insoles has been taken from their website, packaging, or other publications.